Thursday 15 August 2013

[Review] Fragrance- Blumarine Bellissima Acqua di Primavera

Hi Dearies,
How do you like your perfume? Do you like something strong? or mild? fruity? or musky? Well each of us have a particular preference for fragrance. So let me talk about an interesting  EDT by Blumarine- Bellissima Acqua di Primavera, which literally translates to green or spring. I received this 30ml bottle of perfume with my Vanity Trove (you may like to see the other products here)




The fragrance was launched in 2011. As the name says, the fragrance is a mix of fruity, floral and musky notes. The top notes are bergamot, raspberry and violet. Pansy is in the heart of the composition, along with violets and passion flower. The signature base is woody - musky, made of sandalwood, kingwood and musk. 
As you spray it on, you get immensely fruity smell dominated by raspberry and a hint of citrusy bergamot. As it reveals middle notes, you can smell the flowers and ultimately settling down on woody and musky smell dominated by sandalwood.

So,what do I feel about this fragrance?
Actually, to be really outright, I did not like the fragrance as soon as I sprayed it on and was about to discard it as something immensely sweet and fruity, something I am not very fond of. But after a while, when these notes started to fade revealing the flowery and then finally the musky and sandalwood notes, I could not help but smell it over and over again to actually believe that it is so wonderful, just the way I like my fragrance to be something enduring, warm, erotic and yet feminine. This fragrance moves on from being fresh and romantic to warm and sensual. So, I am loving this already.  
It is fairly lasting for around 2 1/2 to 3 hours comfortably, which is fairly good for an EDT. 

The bottle is also of a classic design, something which I don't mind showing off on my dresser.

Retail Price- S$51.00 for 30ml. It is also available as 50ml and 100ml.

If you have already tried this, do leave a comment and let us know how you feel about it...

Till then keep reading and discovering

Signing Off...









You may also like to visit ReviewsLove Yourself and Style Diva for links to related posts!

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...