Tuesday 10 September 2013

[Pastimes] My new Doodle... the most elaborate one till now

Hey everyone,
Almost after a year, last weekend, I spent some time on doodling on a piece of paper. You can see my previous doodles here. The paper was lavender colored and I was using my favorite Uniball Signo 0.28 tip black pen to work on it. I just love this pen as I can use this for fine detailing. Again the design that came out had to include a paisley... cannot work without having them in my designs. This is the most elaborate doodle I have done (or rather have been doing still) up till now. I don't know how long it will take to complete but will definitely show you all once it is done, in the meanwhile let me show you how the design is progressing. 










I have planned to cover the whole area with doodles. I know not much is left but with so many other things on my hands, let's see how long will it take to complete...

Let me know what you think of this... do leave a comment if you like it or otherwise...

Till then, stay in touch...

Connect on Facebook
Signing off...
You may also like to read similar posts on Pastimes

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...